Submit Your That's What She Said Story!
Have a funny that's what she said story to share? Fill out the form below and your story could appear on TWSSstories.com! So keep an ear out for any conversations, IMs, emails, texts, or any other form of communication that makes you laugh and say, "that's what she said."
1. Include a brief story describing the situation and what led up to the TWSS moment. This is important because we want to make sure that all stories have context and we will not post "one-liners."
2. Mention the punchline in ""
3. End the story with: TWSS.
4. Try to avoid mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
5. Please try to keep stories under 100 words.
That's all, now get on it!